viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Sentences Part 2

2.- Angelica Alvarez
Affirmative Structure.- I used to cry when they took me to the kindergarten.
Negative Structure.- I didn't use to cry when they took me to kindergarten.
? Structure.- Did you use to cry when they took you to the kindergarten? Yes, I Did.

3.- Mayra
Affirmative Structure.- I used to visit my grandmother.
Negative Structure.- I didn´t use to visit my grandmother.
? Structure.-  Did you use to visit your dog? No, I didn´t.

4.- Erika Carolina
Affirmative Structure.- I Used to dance classical music.
Negative Structure.- I didn't use to dance classic music.

? Structure.- Did you use to dance classic music? Yes, I did.

5.- Viri
Affirmative Structure.- I used to go to sleep at home.
Negative Structure.- I didn´t use to go to sleep at home.
? Structure.- Did you use to sleep at the kitchen? No, I didn´t.

6.- Johanna
Affirmative Structure.- I used to live in Mexico.
Negative Structure.- I didn´t use to live in Mexico.
? Structure.-  Did you use to live in Mexico? Yes, I did.

7.- Isaac
Affirmative Structure.- I used to make chocolate cakes.
Negative Structure.- I didn´t uses to make chocolate cakes.
? Structure.-  Did you use to sit on chocolate cakes? No, I Didn´t.

8.- Jessica:
Affirmative Structure: I used to sell books.
Negative Structure: I didn't use to sell books.
? Structure: Did you use to sell books? Yes, I did

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario